Good week with a tough ending. I will come back to that later in the text. Practice with Andreas Lindgren and Emil Svensson. Both practice felt alright. Maybe a little lack of focus from game to game. My body feels better for every week which feels great.
– Mixed feelings about this tournament. It was a good first match where I managed to hold serve through out the match and played great on important points. The second match was bad played through out the match. I was confused about the way I performed. I think Gavelin played great and I’m not sure about the win even if I played a really great match. I came in to match and missed alot of shots I usually don’t miss. My analysis about the game was that I thought to much about how much I missed and didn’t refocus on the next game and points. The reset of the mind didn’t came during the match. Great experience in other words. Let us now refocus.
Upcoming week will focus on practice and physical training.
Good week. Practice with Petter Dahlin, Andreas Lindgren and Eml Svensson. Feeling the ball better for every week. The body gets better aswell. I feel ready to step up for afew more tennis hours in February.
Simon Käll (+500) — 7-5, 6-0 Robin Thimén (+500) — 6-2, 6-1 Semifinal Emil Svensson (106) — 3-6, 6-3, 10-5 Final Karl-Fredrik Söderberg (133) — 6-3, 6-1
– Nice tournament and many thanks to Fabian Nunes Seixa who made this friendly tournament possible. Good players from Karlstad, Billerud and Trollhättan was there for this kind of practice tournament. I got good matches and great training. Tough match against Emil Svensson who played very well.
Next week will I play Vintertour in Borås. Wish me luck.
– Tough first round match. I lost to Frost this autumn and felt that he have got a big game. I did play well, but lacked focus on important points in the second set. I do need to improve my attacking game until next meeting. Maybe closing into the net more aswell.
Next week will I play a local training tournament in Säffle. Good players from the area will play so it will be fun and good match practice.
Adam Heinonen (+500) — 7-5, 6-3 2nd Round
David Norfeldt (28) — 4-6, 6-4, 6-3 Quarterfinal
Morgan Johansson (23) — 7-6(6), 6-1 Semifinal
Jakob Arvidsson-Ehn (23) — 6-0, 6-4 Final Markus Eriksson (4) —3-6, 1-6
– Great tournament. Tough first round match against a young talanted player. Served well that match. Really close second round match where I was down one set and a break. Luck saved me in the first set against Morgan Johansson in the first set. Played really well against Jakob Arvidsson-Ehn.
In the final. It was really tough, but fun to play. Markus played fast and served well. He didn’t give much time to set up my points and he returned my serve good. I need to improve my game in a more offensive direction. Go more for shots and play more aggressive.
2017. After a dissapointed tennis year of 2016 will I now refocus on the new year of 2017. New goals will be coming soon and I feel really excited to practice hard and travel alot. My expections are high this year witch they should be around my age of 27. 😉
I haven’t played that much in November-December, but will be playing three tournaments in Januari. The first one already played in Eskilstuna, then Tabergsdalen and last Växjö.
I have been practice with Johan Claesson, Emil Svensson, Andreas Lindgren and Andrée Stevenson the last week and the game have felt better then expected.
– Good match. Lost back in the summer in straight set against Norén and I really have a problem to work out a winning tactic in the baseline rallies against him. The serving could have been better, but backhand worked out really well. The physical was also better then expected.